lundi 14 janvier 2013

Sologne




4 commentaires:

  1. dear Amelie and Elsa, I do follow your blog and sorry for not leaving a message. We got your Christmas Gifts to the girls and both of them were so thrilled to see them . We really appreciate it . I miss you and Elsa. Finally, I have just finished the work of 2012, and have launch all the works on line finally. Feel tired. I will be back to China and make clothing for the next season the end of January. I hope we can see each other again in 2013. With Love and our best wishes, Fei An

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those reflections are wonderful, I love the theme of lines. Simply gorgeous, as is all your work.
    Xo's

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Un paysage qui évoque plus la Finlande que la Sologne. Bise

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, magical.
    You capture magic you really do.x

    RépondreSupprimer